Current Job Openings with Spotline.
Sr. Business Analyst
Spotline is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to assist with 2 projects at its projects with Gilead
Sciences. This consultant will work under the project technical leads to assist in gathering/managing
business requirements/user stories, providing assistance with Gilead’s GxP qualification process and
drafting necessary documentation.
1. Gilead’s GxP qualification of Microsoft’s Office365 SharePoint Online
2. Salesforce – Ongoing project with multiple (agile) user story releases
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems or related field
• Experience with interviewing business users and gathering requirements.
• Must have experience writing GXP documentation (ie IQ, OQ)
• Proven leadership and problem solving/issue resolution skills
• Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally or in written form, with all levels of the
organization, and able to influence a larger team to perform toward the same goal
• Experience working on a SharePoint/O365 SharePoint Online and Salesforce projects
• Agile delivery experience is a plus, but not required
• Assist the project team with GxP deliverable creations
• Management of the user requirements/user stories
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Lead user requirements session
• Gather and develop (GxP and non-GxP) requirements specifications according to standard
• Communicates key performance information to the senior management team
Reply with resume to email@example.com
- Sr. Software Engineers (Ref:102)Design and architect activities with Extraction Transformation Load (ETL) Process. Execute architecture, upgrade strategy and plan, review documentation and deliverables. Leading the technical consultation for fixing activities which are required for Master Data Management (MDM). Vendor and product selection for data management technologies, lead proof of concept(PoC) evaluations. Providing design standards and guidelines for the enterprise data lake solutions Configure and setup the end to end installation of Databases with advanced Informatica features in a multi-tenant platform. Use Extraction Transformation Load (ETL) platform to setup user security model. Tools used: Informatica Big Data Management (BDM), Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Test Data Management (TDM), Data Validation Option (DVO), Hadoop. Minimum Education: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications. Minimum experience: Two (2) years. Two (2) years of experience must include two (2) years of experience in: Informatica Big Data Management (BDM), Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Test Data Management (TDM), Data Validation Option (DVO), Hadoop. Job Site: San Jose, CA. Job may involve working at various unanticipated locations throughout the United States. Travel required to the extent of relocating to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Spotline Inc., 226 Airport Parkway, Suite 450, San Jose CA 95110.